Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Pasta with Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Pasta with Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pasta with peppers recipe. To make baked pasta with peppers you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Pasta with Peppers:
- Take 2 large of Red/Yellow Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 large of Vidalia Onion.
- Prepare 8 oz of Angel Hair Pasta.
- Get 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Bacon Fat.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Cornstarch.
- Provide 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Seasoned Salt.
Steps to make Baked Pasta with Peppers:
- Preheat oven to 500?F..
- Thinly slice bell peppers and onion. Pour olive oil, peppers, onion, salt, and pepper in saucepan. Cook over medium low heat until soft/translucent..
- Cook pasta as directed on box. It's important to not overcook; angel hair cooks quickly and will cook more later. Set aside when finished..
- Once peppers/onions have finished, add bacon fat to same pan. Cook over low heat until melted..
- Once bacon fat has melted, add cornstarch, milk, onion powder, crushed red pepper, and seasoned salt. Stir over low heat until milk thickens slightly..
- Add 2/3 of mozzarella to milk/peppers mixture. Stir until melted..
- Add cooked pasta to remainder of ingredients. Stir to mix thoroughly..
- Pour pasta mixture into baking pan that has been lightly sprayed with cooking spray. Add remaining 1/3 of mozzarella to top..
- Bake at 500?F until cheese on top is melted..
If you find this Baked Pasta with Peppers recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.