Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Idli Sambar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Idli Sambar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to idli sambar recipe. To make idli sambar you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Idli Sambar:
- Prepare 1 cup of Suji.
- Provide 1 cup of curd.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of pkt Eno salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare of Sambar.
- Prepare 1 cup of arhar daal.
- Get 2 of Brinjals.
- Prepare 100 gm of pumpkin.
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- Take 100 gm of imli.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Red chilli.
- Take 3 tbsp of Sambar masala.
- You need 4-5 of kadi patta / curry leaves.
Steps to make Idli Sambar:
- Add oil mustard seeds and eno in suji and then add dahi..
- Make a smooth batter of all ingredients and put this mixture on the idli stand and cover the lid of the cooker for 10 minutes..
- After that take out idlis from the stand.Soft and yummy idlis are ready to serve..
- Take the pressure cooker add water with daal.Now add salt,red chilli powder,sambar masala and mix well. Add vegetables and imli water and keep stirring.Sambar is ready and serve it with idli and coconut Chutney..
If you find this Idli Sambar recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.