Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Stromboli recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stromboli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stromboli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stromboli recipe. You can cook stromboli using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stromboli:
- Use 1 of frozen bread dough or fresh pizza dough.
- Provide 6 slice of salami.
- Provide 4 slice of baked ham.
- You need 6 slice of white american cheese.
- Use 4 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Use 1 of pepperoni – lots.
- Provide 2 tsp of mustard.
- Get 1 Tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano.
- Provide 1/8 stick of butter (melted).
Instructions to make Stromboli:
- Preheat oven at 350°.
- Roll dough out and stretch over greased cookie sheet. Spread with half the melted butter (saving other half for outside when rolled). Layer meats and sliced cheese on dough. Spread on mayo and mustard. Shake on oregano and other spices you like and shredded cheese. Fold and seal edges. Coat with remaining melted butter and put sealed side down..
- Bake for 30 min..
- Frozen dough – keep moist cloth over while it's rising. Roll dough out with flour. You can fill with any meats you want..
If you find this Stromboli recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.