Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Smokey Baked Pasta
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Smokey Baked Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smokey Baked Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smokey baked pasta recipe. You can have smokey baked pasta using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Smokey Baked Pasta:
- You need 4 Cups of macaroni.
- Use 1 of pasta sauce.
- Get 1 of beef sausage smoked (kielbasa).
- Prepare 1 of white onion.
- Provide 4 Cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 Cups of white mushrooms , sliced coarsely.
- Use 1/2 Teaspoon of oregano , dried.
- Get 1/4 Teaspoon of basil , dried.
- Provide 1/4 Teaspoon of cinnamon , ground.
- Take of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Provide of olive oil.
- Get of mozzarella cheese , grated.
Instructions to make Smokey Baked Pasta:
- Cook the pasta according to package directions, but not until al-dente. cook it just enough that it has a bit of bite to it. drain and set aside..
- In a deep dish, heat the olive oil..
- Add the chopped garlic and sautee till just softened..
- Add the chopped white onion and sautee till translucent. then add the cinnamon..
- When the cinnamon releases its aroma, add the mushrooms and a little salt. the mushrooms should just begin to wilt, and release their liquids..
- Once the mushrooms are done (the liquid is almost evaporated) add the sliced sausage and stir. the sausage should just shrink a bit and render its fat into the pot..
- At this stage, add the pasta sauce and stir..
- Add the oregano and basil, and cook till it just starts bubbling..
- Season with salt and LOADS of pepper, then add the cooked pasta. mix well to combine and take it off the stove..
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. transfer the pasta to an ovenproof dish..
- Top it generously with the grated mozzarella. pop it in the oven for about 20 minutes (just till the cheese is melted and forms a golden brown crust)..
- Remove from the oven, let it rest for about 5 minutes. serve with some garlic toast and a fresh salad..
If you find this Smokey Baked Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.