Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's 5 Way Juicy Prime Rib recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's 5 Way Juicy Prime Rib recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's 5 Way Juicy Prime Rib recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's 5 way juicy prime rib recipe. You can have mike's 5 way juicy prime rib using 33 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's 5 Way Juicy Prime Rib:
- Get of ● For The Prime Rib.
- Provide of Prime Rib [bone in – room temp – twined].
- Take of ● For The Rub [you may need to double].
- Get of Garlic Olive Oil o to coat rib].
- Prepare of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Get of Extra Fine Minced Garlic [jarred].
- Use of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Take of Dried Rosemary.
- Get of Dried Thyme.
- You need of ● For The Options [all as needed].
- Get of Au Jus Sauce [be sure to make extra].
- Take of Leidenheimer Bread [preferred if you can find it].
- Prepare of Large Soft Sub Rolls.
- Prepare of Sliced Swiss Cheese.
- Take of Thin Sliced Green Bell Peppers.
- Use of Thin Sliced Mushrooms.
- Use of Thin Sliced Vidalia Onions.
- You need of Thin Sliced Red Onions.
- Provide of Thin Shredded Lettuce.
- Take of Thin Sliced Tomatoes.
- Provide of Thin Sliced Dill Pickles.
- Take of Sliced Banana Peppers.
- Take of Horseradish Sauce.
- Use of Garlic Butter & Frying Oil.
- Prepare of Fresh Rosemary Sprigs [prime rib garnish].
- Take of Fresh Flat Parsley [prime rib garnish].
- Use of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce.
- Use of Thick Brown Gravy.
- Get of ● For The Kitchen Equipment.
- Prepare of LG Disposable Pan.
- Prepare of Lifted Rack.
- Take of Digital Meat Thermometer.
Instructions to make Mike's 5 Way Juicy Prime Rib:
- Bring your 12 lb prime rib to room temperature..
- Make your dry rub and whisk..
- Coat prime rib with garlic olive oil and coat well with seasonings..
- Roast at 400° covered for 15 minutes on a lifted rack then 20 minutes per pound at 325°. You'll want an internal temperature of 120° for rare. Pictured is rare. Allow to sit for 20 minutes covered then serve..
- Create your Au Jus for dipping. Be sure to make extra for Roast Beef Sandwiches and Po Boys. Just use your drippings and McCormick easy Au Jus mix. Substitute half of water called for with beef stock. It's a little salty. That's why no salt is added to the rub..
- Sliced roast beef sandwich with horseradish, grilled onions, grilled peppers, mushrooms and swiss cheese on toasted rolls. Serve with hot Au Jus for dipping..
- BBQ Roast Beef sandwich pictured with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce, fresh red and white onions and crispy pickles on toasted rolls. Cole Slaw goes great on these as well. Today we took the cheaters way out and added KFC Cole Slaw to some.😊.
- Toasted Roast Beef Po Boys pictured with grilled onions & bell peppers, brown gravy, fresh crispy thin sliced lettuce, banana peppers, pickles and firm tomatoes. Serve on Leidenheimer bread if at all possible. It's made only in New Orleans but they ship. Serve with hot Au Jus for dipping..
- Traditional Old Sober [or yakimein] Soup pictured. See my detailed recipie if interested. It's a delicious New Orleans creation..
- Consider serving with creamed spinach, stacked baked potatoes or corn on the cob. Anyway you do it – as always – enjoy! Garnish with fresh rosemary..
If you find this Mike's 5 Way Juicy Prime Rib recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.