Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy My Mother's Veggie Minestrone Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect My Mother's Veggie Minestrone Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Mother's Veggie Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Mother's Veggie Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my mother's veggie minestrone soup recipe. You can cook my mother's veggie minestrone soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Mother's Veggie Minestrone Soup:
- Use of Garlic.
- Use of Bay leaf.
- Prepare of ✿ Bacon.
- Get of ✿ Onion.
- You need of ✿ Carrot.
- Provide of ♡ Green bell pepper.
- Take of ♡ Potato.
- Get of ♡ Celery.
- You need of + 2 cans worth of water ♡ Canned tomatoes, water.
- Get of ♡ Consomme bouillon cubes.
- Get of ♥ Salt and pepper.
- Get of ♥ Tomato ketchup.
- Provide of Parmesan cheese.
- Take of Dried celery and parsley.
Steps to make My Mother's Veggie Minestrone Soup:
- Combine olive oil, garlic, and the bay leaf in a pot, turn on the heat, then sauté..
- When the garlic becomes aromatic, add the ingredients marked ✿, and sauté..
- When the ingredients from Step 2 are lightly cooked, (when the onions become translucent), add the ingredients marked with ♡, and increase to high heat..
- Bring to a boil, skim the scum, simmer on low heat, then add the ingredients marked with ♥ to taste..
- Season with grated Parmesan cheese and parsley..
- Add plenty of melting cheese and make soup pasta meal out of it..
- Or, use it as topping for buttered rice with cheese and make doria..
If you find this My Mother's Veggie Minestrone Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.