Steps to Prepare Quick Popeye's Buttermilk Biscuits (copy cat recipe)
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Popeye's Buttermilk Biscuits (copy cat recipe) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Popeye's Buttermilk Biscuits (copy cat recipe) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a place to begin with as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more initially, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. It goes further than simply replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This likewise happens in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to popeye's buttermilk biscuits (copy cat recipe) recipe. To make popeye's buttermilk biscuits (copy cat recipe) you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Popeye's Buttermilk Biscuits (copy cat recipe):
- Provide 2 cup of All purpose flour (I used unbleached).
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Unsalted butter, cold.
- You need 1/2 cup of Buttermilk.
- Take 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Get 1 of Butter, to brush on top.
Instructions to make Popeye's Buttermilk Biscuits (copy cat recipe):
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Mix together flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda in a medium bowl..
- Slice cold butter into cubes and use a pastry knife or potato masher to cut butter into dry mixture until no large chunks of butter remain..
- Add buttermilk and milk and stir with a spoon until dough forms..
- Roll out to 1/2-inch thick on a floured surface..
- Cut biscuits with a 3-inch biscuit cutter and arrange on a lightly greased or parchment paper lined baking sheet..
- Bake for 22 to 24 minutes or until tops begin to turn light brown..
- Remove biscuits from the oven and cool for a couple of minutes, then brush each biscuit top with melted butter..
If you find this Popeye's Buttermilk Biscuits (copy cat recipe) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.