Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chocolate Fudge recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Fudge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Fudge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Pick water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend solely on water consumption.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate fudge recipe. To cook chocolate fudge you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Fudge:
- You need 400 grams of sweetened condensed milk.
- Use 100 grams of butter, cubed.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of golden syrup.
- Use 100 grams of choc bits.
Instructions to make Chocolate Fudge:
- Line a 20cm square pan (doesn't have to be square) with non-stick baking paper..
- Place the condensed milk, butter, brown sugar and golden syrup in a 3 litre (12 cup) heat resistant bowl..
- Cook, uncovered for 10-12 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes, on medium-high/650 watts/70%, or until bubbles appear over the whole surface of the mixture..
- Add the chocolate and stir until smooth and well combined. Pour immediately into the prepared pan. Place in fridge for one hour or until firm..
- Once firm, cut into small squares and store in an airtight container in the fridge. Yum!.
If you find this Chocolate Fudge recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.