Step-by-Step Guide to Make Speedy Tofu Omelette with Peanut Sauce
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tofu Omelette with Peanut Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu Omelette with Peanut Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Go up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu omelette with peanut sauce recipe. You can have tofu omelette with peanut sauce using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tofu Omelette with Peanut Sauce:
- Take 1 lbs (450 grams) of firm tofu, cubed.
- Use 4 of large eggs.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get to taste of ground white pepper.
- Prepare of For the Sauce :.
- Use 3 tablespoons of peanut butter.
- Get 5 tablespoons of Indonesian sweet soy sauce (kecap manis).
- Get 1 teaspoon of minced garlic (I used a garlic press).
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of sambal oelek (you can adjust to how spicy you like).
- You need of For the Stir Fry :.
- You need of Carrot, shredded or cut in julienne.
- Take of Napa cabbage/green cabbage/iceberg lettuce.
- Prepare to taste of fish sauce/soy sauce (for vegetarian).
- Provide to taste of ground white pepper.
Steps to make Tofu Omelette with Peanut Sauce:
- Marinate the tofu cubes in salt water for about 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile, make the sauce. Mix all the ingredients for the sauce on a serving plate until well combined. Set aside..
- Heat about 3 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Drain the tofu (discard the salt water) then put them in the frying pan. Check the bottom of the tofu, when the bottom have turned light golden, turn them over to cook the other side..
- Whisk the eggs with 1/4 tsp salt and white pepper. Drizzle the eggs over the tofu. Tilt the pan to spread the egg mixture evenly. Let the bottom side of eggs firm up a little, then turn it over to cook the other side..
- Place the tofu omelette on top of the peanut sauce..
- Heat a little oil in the same frying pan over high heat. Add the vegetables. Stir fry a little bit then add the fish sauce and white pepper. Toss them around for a few second. Taste it. Transfer it to the top of the tofu omelette. Garnish with chopped chives or green onion. Serve it with cooked rice..
If you find this Tofu Omelette with Peanut Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.