Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian Burger – under 30 min recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Burger – under 30 min recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is often the key to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian burger – under 30 min recipe. To make vegetarian burger – under 30 min you only need 14 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetarian Burger – under 30 min:
- You need 1 of potato …. Large . [ Peel , wash and cut in small pieces.
- Get 1/2 cup of Peas … ..
- You need of Salt ..
- Get of Pepper ..
- You need 2 of Bread …. slices.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of Chilly flakes … ..
- You need of Bread crumbs to coat the pattie ..
- Prepare tbsp of milk . few to coat the pattie.
- Take of Oil to stir fry ..
- You need of pepper lettuce coleslaw For the -.
- Get of bell pepper of each color , cut length wise thin [I used green, yellow and red].
- Prepare 1/4 of the 3 – 4 strips of lettuce iceberg lettuce or roughly leaves of the iceberg [ cut in thin ..
- Prepare 2 Tbsps of curd mayonnaise or use … Thick ..
- You need of salt pepper and ..
Steps to make Vegetarian Burger – under 30 min:
- Put the potatoes and peas in a pressure cooker and cook upto 3 whistles..
- Once done, drain the water..
- Soak the break in some water briefly and press them to take out excess water..
- Add the bread and seasonings to the potato-peas mix..
- Mix well. Adjust the salt if needed. I added few drops of hot sauce to make it more fiery. [Optional..
- Put the mixture in the freezer for 5 min..
- While the patties were chilling, mix the ingredients for the coleslaw and keep aside..
- Take the potato mix out and Make 4 patties out of it..
- Coat it in milk first then put bread crumbs on it..
- In a shallow pan, pour some oil and place the patties on it to crisp up..
- Once they are nice brown and crispy, take them out..
- On a griddle, place the burger buns and toast them a bit..
- Keep all this ready to assemble..
- Put some coleslaw on the base burger and put the pattie. Alternate between pattie and coleslaw..
- I used 2 pattie per burger..
- Serve with soup/fries..
If you find this Vegetarian Burger – under 30 min recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.