Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Instant pot sambar rice / sadham recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant pot sambar rice / sadham recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant pot sambar rice / sadham recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as effectively as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to run less regularly, will also save electricity.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot sambar rice / sadham recipe. You can have instant pot sambar rice / sadham using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instant pot sambar rice / sadham:
- Provide 1/2 cup of rice.
- Provide 1/4 cup of toor dhal.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of tamarind paste.
- Get 1.5 tbsp of sambar powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil and ghee.
- Use 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Use of Veggies of your choice.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Instant pot sambar rice / sadham:
- Soak rice and dhal with turmeric in water for 30 minutes.
- Turn on sauté mode and add oil and chop onion.
- Add onion and sauté. Make sure it’s hot and then add veggies and sauté for few minutes.
- Now add bisibelabath powder and water.
- Now add tamarind paste, rice and dhal. Add salt to taste and close the lid and keep in sealing mode.
- Now set manual mode and set time to 14 minutes.
- Let it normal pressure release. Add ghee now and check salt and serve hot with chips.
If you find this Instant pot sambar rice / sadham recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.