Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Calzone recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Calzone recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Calzone recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to calzone recipe. You can cook calzone using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Calzone:
- Use 3 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1 envelope of active dry yeast.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 cup of hot water.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of marinara sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of grated cheese (Colby works best).
- Prepare 1 packages of pepperoni, Canadian bacon, hamburger, or meat of your choice.
- Prepare 1 of onion, peppers, olives, pineapple, or filling of your choice.
- Use 1 of egg, whisked and set aside.
Instructions to make Calzone:
- For the dough: Mix flour, salt, and yeast..
- Mix in oil, egg, and hot water. Stir until sticky but firm and pulling away from the sides of the bowl. Let set 5 minutes..
- Divide dough into 4 pieces..
- Roll each piece of dough into circles approximately 1/4 inch thick..
- Add marinara, leaving 1/2-1 inch free of any sauce or filling at the edge of the dough.
- Top with ingredients of choice (pictured is pepperoni). Top this with 1/2 cup of cheese..
- Fold dough in half over the top of the ingredients so that bit looks like a half circle. Roll the edge together to seal..
- Place on baking sheet and brush tops with egg wash.
- Bake at 400°F for about 25 minutes. Allow to cool before eating.
If you find this Calzone recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.