Recipe of Award-winning Korean Style Stir-fried Noodles
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Korean Style Stir-fried Noodles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Korean Style Stir-fried Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Style Stir-fried Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to korean style stir-fried noodles recipe. You can cook korean style stir-fried noodles using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Korean Style Stir-fried Noodles:
- Provide of main.
- Prepare 8 oz of dried rice or egg noodles.
- You need 3/4 lb of Napa (Chinese) cabbage.
- You need 3 of each green onion, small sliced.
- Provide of meat.
- Get 1 lb of ground meat.
- Use 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of sesame or vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take of sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of powdered garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- Get 1 tbsp of Mirin or white cooking wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame or vegetable oil.
- Provide 3 tbsp of soy sauce (low sodium).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes (more or less to taste).
Instructions to make Korean Style Stir-fried Noodles:
- Mince the garlic for the meat..
- Mix all meat ingredients (garlic powder, black pepper, oil, soy sauce). Set aside for at least 30 minutes..
- Put noodles into water (room temp) to soak for at least 30 minutes..
- When ready to cook, mix all sauce ingredients (every thing but meat mixture, noodles and cabbage), set aside.
- Add some oil to a large pan, stir-fry, skillet or wok. Heat on medium-high. Add meat mixture and chop it while it cooks to break it up..
- Slice the cabbage across into thin strips..
- When the meat is just cooked, add the cabbage..
- Stir-fry the meat/cabbage mix until the cabbage is wilted..
- Drain the noodles. Cut them smaller (I use scissors) at this point if you like them shorter..
- Add the noodles to the pan. Stir-fry for about 3 minutes..
- Turn heat down to medium. Give the sauce one final stir, add to the pan..
- Stir-fry for about 4 minutes..
- Add chopped green onions. Turn off heat. Stir-fry for another minute..
If you find this Korean Style Stir-fried Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.