Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Mango Muffin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Mango Muffin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy mango muffin recipe. You can have healthy mango muffin using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Mango Muffin:
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of quick cooking oatmeal.
- Take of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Provide of salt.
- Get of powdered coffee.
- Take of chia seeds.
- Prepare of golden flaxseed meal.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of evaporated milk.
- Get of canola oil.
- Take of vanilla extract.
- Provide of diced mangoes.
Instructions to make Healthy Mango Muffin:
- Preheat oven at 180C. In a bowl, lightly beat the egg, then add the brown sugar, canola oil, milk and the vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, the oats, flaxseed meal, chia seeds, baking powder, baking soda, salt and powdered coffee. Mix well..
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until softened. Fold in the diced mangoes. Scoop evenly into the greased muffin tray and bake for 15 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test..
If you find this Healthy Mango Muffin recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.