Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Tiranga recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tiranga recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tiranga recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
While it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and perhaps this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is not true. Particularly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. Largely, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tiranga recipe. To make tiranga you need 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tiranga:
- Provide 1/2 cup of besan.
- Take 200 gm of curd.
- Use 1/2 spoon of namak.
- Get 1/2 spoon of sugar.
- Prepare of small piece of adarakh.
- Provide 3 of food colours green orange.
- Get of for tadka and sugar syrup.
- Take 1 of Green chilli.
- Prepare 1 spoon of rai.
- You need 1/2 of karachi namak.
- Prepare 1/2 of karchi sugar.
- Provide of small piece of adarakh.
- Take 1 of Green chilli.
- You need of for chocolate brownie cup cakes.
- Provide 1 cup of maida.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of refined sugar.
- You need 1/3 of oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of curd jass.
- You need 1 spoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 spoon of baking soda.
- Get 1/4 spoon of vanilla essence.
Instructions to make Tiranga:
- First take a bowl and take besan in it.Add curd to it.Beat both of them for about 10-15 min with beater.Grate some adarakh and 2 green chillies.Add them to the batter.Then add one spoon sugar and salt as per taste..
- Divide the batter into 2 halves and add 7-8 drops of orange and green colour to each of them.Now prepare cup cakes moulds by applying oil to it and fill batter in their 1/4 portion.Microwave for 2 min and your orange and green dhokla cup cakes are ready..
- For tadka Take a kadai and put one spoon oil and add rai to it.Cook for min and add green chillies.cook for another min and add water to it.Finally add the sugar to it.Your tadka is ready..
- Add tadka on top of cup dhokla's evenly and your orange and green dhokla are ready..
- For chocolate brownie:Take a bowl and add oil to it and Then add milk to it and finally add refined sugar.Mix them well…
- Now take another bowl and add maida to it.Then add baking powder,baking soda and vanilla essence.Mix them well…
- Now take another bowl and add maida to it.Then add baking powder,baking soda and vanilla essence.Mix them well..
- Now combine the ingredients of both the bowls finally add curd jass to it and mix well.Then take cupcakes moulds.Apply oil inside all over.Put the batter of chocolate brownie in the mould Microwave for 2 minutes and chocolate brownie are ready..
- Arrange dhokla and chocolate brownie in the form of TRIANGA and feel proud to be INDIAN..
- Jai hind…jai bharat maa.
If you find this Tiranga recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.