Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Nutritious Orange Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nutritious Orange Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nutritious orange cookies recipe. You can have nutritious orange cookies using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nutritious Orange Cookies:
- Use of Cookie dough.
- Get of Orange juice.
- Prepare of Orange zest.
- Get of Rice flour.
- Get of Wheat flour.
- Take of Ghee.
- Provide of Gur (grated).
- Get of Milk powder.
- Get of Custard powder.
- Take of Condensed milk.
- Take of Vanilla extract.
- Get of Baking powder.
- Get of Salt.
- Get of Milk.
- Prepare of Garnishing.
- Provide of Chopped chocolates approx.
- Prepare of cashews coarsely chopped.
Instructions to make Nutritious Orange Cookies:
- Preheat oven 200C. Keep all the ingredients ready..
- Mix all the dry ingredients well in a bowl, the flours, baking powder, milk powder, custard powder and salt..
- In a bigger bowl mix wet ingredients; ghee, gur, orange juice, zest, vanilla extract, condensed milk and beat them well till fully incorporated (I grate my gur very finely just like a paste and beat it well first otherwise it will make lumpy dough)..
- Take flour mixture and mix together well..
- Due to rice flour the mixture may be little difficult to bind so use tspns of milk to bring everything together..
- Roll out the mixture by dusting surface with flour..
- Cut cookies in your favourite shape. Arrange cookies 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Cool completely.
- I dipped cookies in melted chocolates and decorated with cashew nuts..
- I like Orange zest flavour, so sprinkled some on few cookies for me..
If you find this Nutritious Orange Cookies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.