Recipe of Quick White Chocolate Macadamia Sugar Cookies
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect White Chocolate Macadamia Sugar Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best White Chocolate Macadamia Sugar Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Chocolate Macadamia Sugar Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were sure green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with a specific amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while simultaneously making the rest of your body more relaxed. You already knew green tea could help you become healthier. Now you are aware that it helps you to elevate your moods too!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white chocolate macadamia sugar cookies recipe. To cook white chocolate macadamia sugar cookies you need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare White Chocolate Macadamia Sugar Cookies:
- Provide 1 cup of butter ( 2 sticks ) softened.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Provide 1 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, room temperature.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Use 3 cup of unsifted all purpose flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of white chocolate chips ( 11 oz bag ).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of macadamia nuts, chopped.
Steps to make White Chocolate Macadamia Sugar Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Cream butter and both sugars until fluffy..
- Add vanilla and eggs, one at a time and beat until well incorporated..
- Mix in flour, baking soda and salt..
- Stir in white chocolate chips and chopped nuts..
- Drop by teaspoon full on ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, depending on oven..
- Cool for 1 minute before removing from pan..
- I use real unsalted butter and a good white chocolate. The real butter adds extra flavor and richness..
- This makes 3-4 dozen depending on size you use to make cookies. I use tablespoon..
White Chocolate – Use eating chocolate rather than baking white chocolate, it tastes better than cooking chocolate in this particular recipe. I'm posting this recipe today because white chocolate macadamia nut cookies are my Mom's favorite kind of cookie! These cookies are easy to make and they Cream the butter and sugars together with a mixer (stand or hand-held). Add the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla and mix well until just combined. White chocolate and macadamia nut cookies spiked with just a touch of coffee.
If you find this White Chocolate Macadamia Sugar Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.