Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Dark chocolate fudge brownie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dark chocolate fudge brownie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as efficiently as they should. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can cut down how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. Typically, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dark chocolate fudge brownie recipe. You can have dark chocolate fudge brownie using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Dark chocolate fudge brownie:
- Prepare 4 of egg.
- Prepare Half of cup dark cocoa powder.
- You need Half of + 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare Half of cup of flour.
- Provide Half of cup of dark cooking chocolate pieces.
- Provide Half of cup oil.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Dark chocolate fudge brownie:
- First of all,melt the cooking chocolate with double boiler method.
- Add oil and 2 tbsp of cocoa powder in the melted chocolate and wait until all chocolate pieces are melted…
- Now put the boil aside….
- Now beat the egg one by one along with sugar until all eggs and sugar are mixed (don't beat too much it makes brownie look like a cake).
- Now add the melted chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and beat for 2 minutes.
- Now add the flour into patches of small amount and pinch of salt into egg mixture and mix with spatula.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree for 30 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Check the brownie with tooth pick(if small amount of brownie is stick with tooth pick than it's baked).
- Don't over bake because it's all chocolaty so it should be chewy and sticky….
- It's one of my famous fudge brownie in friends and family ❤❤.
If you find this Dark chocolate fudge brownie recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.