Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Turkey Pepperoni Stromboli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Pepperoni Stromboli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey pepperoni stromboli recipe. To cook turkey pepperoni stromboli you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Turkey Pepperoni Stromboli:
- Take 1 of prepared pizza dough ready to be rolled out.
- Use 4 oz of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Provide 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Provide 3 tbsp of sun-dried tomato pesto.
- Get 1/2 packages of 5 oz. turkey pepperoni, sliced in half.
- Take 1 of ground black pepper.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
Steps to make Turkey Pepperoni Stromboli:
- Roll out pizza dough to a rectangular shape. Spread sun-dried tomato pesto over pizza dough, leaving a 1/2 inch border. Crumble ricotta over pesto. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368701-homemade-ricotta.
- Top with halved turkey pepperoni slices..
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over toppings..
- Season with ground black pepper. Fold over the outside edges to make an even rectangle..
- Starting from the end closest to you, roll up the dough like a jelly roll, as tight as you can. Pinch seams together and lay seam side down on a parchment lined baking sheet..
- Beat the egg with garlic powder and a splash of water. Brush garlic egg wash all over stromboli..
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and make cuts in top of stromboli..
- Bake at 350°F for 25-35 minutes or until golden brown. Slice and serve with pizza sauce to dip..
If you find this Turkey Pepperoni Stromboli recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.