Steps to Make Speedy Sardines Pasta
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sardines Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sardines Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most likely pick out a lot of items out of habit. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One nutritious alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sardines pasta recipe. To make sardines pasta you need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sardines Pasta:
- Prepare of Cooking oil/Olive Oil.
- Provide 1 of large Red Onion.
- Use 1/2 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of medium green bell pepper, diced.
- Get 2 of large tomatoes thinly sliced.
- Take 1 can of spanish sardines.
- Take 175 grams of spaghetti pasta.
- Get to taste of Salt and ground pepper.
- Provide of Fresh parsley.
Instructions to make Sardines Pasta:
- Saute Garlic and Bread Crumbs in Olive Oil, add a little salt, until slightly brown. Set aside.
- Saute garlic, then onion until translucent.
- Add tomato until crushed..
- Add oil from sardines. (Remove whole peppers included in can). Cover. Let tomatoes blend with oil..
- Wait until tomatoes are soft and fully crushed..
- Add Sardines. Saute for 5 minutes. Do not cover..
- Add salt and pepper..
- Add cooked pasta. Mix well..
- Add Garlic and Bread Crumbs mixture.
- Add crushed parsley and serve..
If you find this Sardines Pasta recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.