Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Butter Sugar Cookies And Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butter Sugar Cookies And Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many individuals do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. You will notice that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Everyone likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Together with vitamin C, you will realize that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. You may also want to combine a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to butter sugar cookies and frosting recipe. To make butter sugar cookies and frosting you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Butter Sugar Cookies And Frosting:
- Take 1 cup of Softened butter.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Beaten egg.
- Provide 3 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Get 3 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need of Frosting.
- Use 1/2 cup of Softened butter.
- Take 3 cup of Powdered sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of Milk.
- Use 1 of Food coloring ( optional).
Steps to make Butter Sugar Cookies And Frosting:
- Blend together butter and sugar.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Gradually add flour and baking powder. Chill for 30 minutes..
- Roll out on floured surface to 1/4 thickness. Use your favorite cookie cutters to create your cookie shape. Place on baking sheets..
- Bake at 375° degrees for 7 – 10 minutes. Let cool completely before frosting ..
- Frosting: butter add 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar, blend until creamy. Add remaining 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, and milk beat until smooth. Add food coloring as needed. ( optional).
Pipes easily from a pastry bag and dries on the cookies so your designs stay put! I made this again last night tried to spread the icing on the cookies (vs. using a pastry bag). It was very smooth for the first few cookies, but then turned really "grainy". Spread or pipe: Use a small knife or a piping bag with different tips to transfer the frosting onto your cookies. Melt and dip: After assembling the frosting, melt it in the microwave (adding a little more milk to thin it out).
If you find this Butter Sugar Cookies And Frosting recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.