Recipe of Award-winning Beef and vegetables stir fry
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef and vegetables stir fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and vegetables stir fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These types of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is as good an area get started on as any. This will go further than the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. You really need to change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a little bit more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than merely swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The kitchen lights in particular are often left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house as well. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and discover just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably easy to live green, of course. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and vegetables stir fry recipe. You can have beef and vegetables stir fry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef and vegetables stir fry:
- Use of At least a 200g steak cut into cubes.
- Provide of flour.
- Get of garlic powder.
- Get of butter.
- Use of toasted sesame oil.
- Get of large onion cut into extra large cubes.
- Take of vegetarian stir fry sauce.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- You need of water.
- Take of green beans cut in 3.
- Provide of bean sprouts.
- Prepare of sesame seeds.
- Prepare of spring onions, chopped.
- Get of Sprinkle of chilli flakes (optional).
Instructions to make Beef and vegetables stir fry:
- In a bowl, mix the flour, the garlic powder and add the beef cut into cubes. Make sure the cubes are well covered with flour and separated from each other..
- In a pan at medium heat, add the butter and sesame oil. Once the butter is melted, stir in the beef let it brown then add the onions..
- Let the onions soften a little bit then add the soy sauce and stir fry sauce. Combine well then add the green beans, stir and put the lid on to cook for around 3 minutes. Check if the green beans are cooked, they must be soft to the fork but not melting point, just "al dente"..
- Once the green beans are cooked, add the bean sprouts, sesame seeds and the water to help make the sauce, mix it all together. Leave it to cook with the lid on for 2 minutes. Add half of the spring onions, stir for the last time and garnish with the rest of the spring onions. Serve with rice and a sprinkle of chilli flakes on top. Enjoy!.
If you find this Beef and vegetables stir fry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.