Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork Rib Nilaga recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Rib Nilaga recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork rib nilaga recipe. You can cook pork rib nilaga using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pork Rib Nilaga:
- Take 1 lb of Pork Spare Ribs (3 racks).
- Prepare 1 of Onion; quartered.
- Prepare 3 of Skinny Carrots; peeled and cut in half.
- You need 1 of Corn; quartered.
- Provide 2 of Red Potatoes; whole.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Whole Black peppercorns.
- Provide 1/2 of Napa Cabbage; cut into large chunks.
- Use 1 of Pork Bouillon cube (optional).
- You need to taste of Fish sauce.
Instructions to make Pork Rib Nilaga:
- Cut up your veggies. Add potatoes, carrots,.
- Corn, onion,.
- Pork ribs, and black peppercorns to your pressure cooker. I used my 6qt Instant Pot. Otherwise, you can cook this in a regular heavy-bottomed pot over medium heat for 1hr or until the meat is tender..
- Fill with water just until everything is covered. Add 1 Knorr pork bouillon cube (optional; but it adds more flavor to the broth!).
- Set the Instant Pot to Manual > Adjust > High Pressure for 25 minutes..
- Cut up some cabbage into 3” chunks. You can add bok choy if you like! Set aside..
- Once the pressure cooker is done, add your cabbage and/or bok choy until cooked. Enjoy!.
If you find this Pork Rib Nilaga recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.