Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Gamjatang (Korean Pork Potato Soup) 韩式猪骨土豆汤 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gamjatang (Korean Pork Potato Soup) 韩式猪骨土豆汤 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals take for granted. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gamjatang (korean pork potato soup) 韩式猪骨土豆汤 recipe. To cook gamjatang (korean pork potato soup) 韩式猪骨土豆汤 you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gamjatang (Korean Pork Potato Soup) 韩式猪骨土豆汤:
- Use 2 lb of pork ribs, neck or hogs.
- Take 2 lb of yellow potato.
- You need 15 leaves of Napa cabbage.
- Provide 1/4 cup of wild sesame seeds.
- Use 1/2 of onion.
- Use 1 1/2 heads of garlic.
- Take 1/3 cup of korean hot pepper flakes.
- Provide 3 Tsp of fish dauce.
- Take 4 Tsp of Korean soybean paste.
- You need 2 of green onions.
Steps to make Gamjatang (Korean Pork Potato Soup) 韩式猪骨土豆汤:
- In a pressure cooker, add blanched pork with 10 cups of water, 2 Tsp Korean soybean paste, 1/2 onion and 1 head of garlic. Optional flavor package includes, 1 cinnamon stick, 4 anise stars, 1 bay leave, 2 cloves, 1 tsp coriander seeds. Pressure cook 25~30 minutes depends on the cut..
- Blanch Napa cabbage leaves in water for 5 minutes. Stop cooking by rinse them in cold water and tear apart by hand and set aside..
- Toaste wild sesame seeds in a wok until aromatic. Grind them in a small blender or food processor..
- Make a flavor paste by mixing 1/4 cup of grounded wild sesame seeds with 1/3 cup Korean hot pepper flakes, 2 Tsp soybean paste and minced half head of garlic. Will be used to make the soup and cabbage marinate..
- Marinate the cabbage leaves with 1/3 of the flavor paste..
- Once the pork is done. Transfer all meat and the broth into a large soup pot. Add 2 lb diced yellow potatoes. Use 1/3 of the flavoring paste. Bring it to a boil and reduce to simmer and cook for 20 minutes in medium heat. Then add cabbage and cook for another 15 minutes. Adjust seasoning if necessary. Optional veggies can be enoki mushroom, perilla leaves, garlic chives and green chilli..
- Enjoy the soup first. When you finish about 80% of the soup. The leftover potatoes can be used to make a quick Korean style fried rice. 1 cup cooked multiple grain rice, 2 Tsp chopped kimchi, 2 green onion, and 1 large sheet of nori seaweed..
If you find this Gamjatang (Korean Pork Potato Soup) 韩式猪骨土豆汤 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.