Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for A's Stromboli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best A's Stromboli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to A's Stromboli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to a's stromboli recipe. To make a's stromboli you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make A's Stromboli:
- Prepare 2 packages of Pizza crust mix.
- Get 1 cup of hot watet.
- Provide 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Provide 1 packages of Pepperoni sliced.
- Provide 1/4 cup of butter.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 of Any other pizza toppings you like.
- Take 1 of Jar pizza sauce.
Steps to make A's Stromboli:
- In a large bowl mix your hot water and your pizza crust mix into a dough ball then let it rise in a warm area for about 5 minutes.
- Once your dough has rised roll it out into a large rectangle shape. Mine is usually about two to two and a half feet long by a foot wide.
- Then add a thin layer of your pizza sauce then your mozzarella cheese I usually do half on the bottom then add my pizza toppings than the other half on the top.
- After you've added your cheese and all your toppings slowly starts to roll up the dough in one big role to where if you were to slice it open it would look like a pinwheel.
- Place your roll on a cookie sheet, then take your butter garlic salt and Parmesan cheese and a small bowl and microwave for about 30 to 45 seconds. Once they are mixed and combines nicely drizzle over the top of your Stromboli before putting it in the oven.
- Make small slices across the top to allow it to cook through better. Then put it in the oven at 375 for about 15minutes and enjoy!!.
If you find this A's Stromboli recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.