Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pizza Breadsticks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pizza Breadsticks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Different minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds frequently give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pizza breadsticks recipe. To cook pizza breadsticks you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pizza Breadsticks:
- Provide 12 of plain prepared Breadsticks.
- Use 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of water.
- Get 1/2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Provide 1/2 cup of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Pizza Breadsticks:
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Arrange Breadsticks on baking sheet about 1" apart. Set aside..
- In small bowl, combine tomato paste, water, oil, & pepper. Mix well. Spread mixture on top of each breadstick. Can make extra if you need to, depending on how much sauce you like. Sprinkle with basil & oregano. Then sprinkle with cheese..
- Bake for 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm..
If you find this Pizza Breadsticks recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.