Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more important than entirely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled salmon with sautéed mushrooms mixed bell peppers, and greens salad used bbq sauce recipe. You can have grilled salmon with sautéed mushrooms mixed bell peppers, and greens salad used bbq sauce using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce:
- Provide of Greens salad as your choice.
- Use of Salmon (I used frozen salmon from Costco it comes in package. So I used only 1 package because this lunch only for myself. And of course I have to defrost first before cook it).
- Use 2 of big mushrooms cut long wide. (optional).
- Use of Bell Peppers.
- Get of BBQ sauce.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- Provide of Lemon juice.
- Provide of Chili flake (optional).
- Take 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Use of Water.
- Use of Oil.
- Provide of Mushrooms powder (optional) you can use chicken powder if you want.
Steps to make Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce:
- First, marinate salmon with salt, pepper, a bit oil and dash of mushrooms powder. Marinated for at least 10-15 minutes..
- For the salad: Put the greens salad into a bowl. Now make the dressing by adding 1tbsp of BBQ sauce, add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Then pour into the salad toss and coat. Set aside..
- Heat up the non-stick pan, sprays with cooking spray or brush it with little oil and grilled the salmon..
- While the salmon is grilling, heat up another pan sauteed the mushrooms and bell paper, splash with a little water to avoid burn. Adding the BBQ sauce, salt, pepper, and mushrooms powder. Add little bit water and cook through but not mushy. Add chili flake then mixed well..
- In the small bowl combine the cornstarch and water, stir well and pour into the sauté mushrooms. Mixed well, taste it and turn off the heat..
- You have to check on your salmon frequency while you sautéed the mushrooms and bell peppers. Flipped it over and continued cook the salmon until it done..
- To assembly: adding the salad on the plate, add salmon, and lastly top with sautéed mushrooms and bell pepper. And here you go, your food is ready to serve. Enjoy❤️.
If you find this Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.