Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Slap Dash Mango Chicken – My Take recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slap Dash Mango Chicken – My Take recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Take the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slap dash mango chicken – my take recipe. You can cook slap dash mango chicken – my take using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Slap Dash Mango Chicken – My Take:
- Get of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need of onion coarsely chopped.
- Prepare of red bell pepper , cut into chunks.
- You need of green bell pepper , cut into chunks.
- Get of yellow capsicum , cut into chunks.
- Get of tomato , cut into chunks.
- Get of mango ripe , cut into chunks.
- Provide of Thai Red curry Paste.
- Take of rice wine vinegar.
- Provide of black bean paste.
- Prepare of honey.
- Get of Black pepper , coarsely ground.
- Take of cornstarch.
- You need of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Slap Dash Mango Chicken – My Take:
- Wash the chicken and chop it into bite-size pieces.
- Marinade it with half the amount of Thai Red curry Paste, rice wine vinegar, black bean paste,and honey but add all the pepper.
- I left it overnight in the refrigerator but you can marinate it for as little as 10 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok and saute the onion and peppers till nicely glazed – something like a couple of minutes at most. Take them out with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
- Heat the other spoon of oil in the same wok and toss the chicken around for a minute.
- Add the mango and toss around for another minute.
- Add the remainder of the marinade sauces, including honey. And the cornflour, mixed into a paste with a little water. Mix well.
- Cover and cook for a couple of minutes on a low to medium flame.
- Add the sauteed vegetables and toss for another minute.
- Add the tomato and mix well, taking care not to break the vegetables or chicken.
- Serve with hot fragrant white rice – I used Mini Mogra Basmati Rice.
If you find this Slap Dash Mango Chicken – My Take recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.