Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Nasi Goreng Mawut (Mixed Fried Rice and Noodles) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nasi Goreng Mawut (Mixed Fried Rice and Noodles) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nasi Goreng Mawut (Mixed Fried Rice and Noodles) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nasi goreng mawut (mixed fried rice and noodles) recipe. To make nasi goreng mawut (mixed fried rice and noodles) you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nasi Goreng Mawut (Mixed Fried Rice and Noodles):
- Provide 2 of plates cooked white rice (leftover rice, put in the refrigerator for a night, is recommended).
- Use 100 gr of yellow noodles, soaked in warm water for 5-10 minutes, drained.
- Take 1 bunch of mustard greens, cut 3 cm.
- Use 150 gr of boneless chicken breast, boiled, shredded, set aside.
- Use 3 Tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Provide to taste of salt and mushrooms bouillon.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide of Ground spices:.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 2 pcs of candle nuts 4 chilli peppers.
- Prepare 2 of bird eye chilli peppers (optional).
- You need 1/4 tsp of white peppercorn.
- You need of Complements.
- You need 2 of sunny side up eggs.
- Use of some rice crackers.
Instructions to make Nasi Goreng Mawut (Mixed Fried Rice and Noodles):
- Heat vegetable oil in the wok over medium-heat. Sauté the ground spices until fragrant. Add shredded chicken. Mix well..
- Add mustard greens. Cook until the vegetables a bit soft..
- Add rice and yellow noodles. Season with sweet soy sauce, salt, and mushroom bouillon. Mix well. Remove from the heat..
- Place fried rice on the serving plates. Add sunny side up eggs and rice crackers on top of the rice. Serve warm. Yum! 😋.
If you find this Nasi Goreng Mawut (Mixed Fried Rice and Noodles) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.