Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple sweet and sour Napa cabbage#mommasrecipes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple sweet and sour Napa cabbage#mommasrecipes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It contains tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple sweet and sour napa cabbage#mommasrecipes recipe. You can cook simple sweet and sour napa cabbage#mommasrecipes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple sweet and sour Napa cabbage#mommasrecipes:
- You need 10 of Napa cabbage leaves.
- Use 2 of Garlic colve.
- Take 5 of Goji berry.
- Use 2 tsp of sweet potato starch.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cold water.
- Prepare of Fish sauce or salt.
- Use to taste of Honey or sugar.
- Get 2 Tsp of rice wine.
- Provide 1 Tsp of dark rice vinegar.
- Provide 3 Tsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Simple sweet and sour Napa cabbage#mommasrecipes:
- Rinse napa cabbages in running water and soak for 10 minutes and rinse again..
- Cut cabbage leaves into 1 inch width and set aside. Smash garlic cloves and mince them..
- Heat up olive oil and fry mince garlic for a few second until aromat. Add cabbage leaves and saute until wither for about 2 mins. Add wine, fish sauce and a little bit water and allow it to simmer for 5 minutes or longer until the leaves are very tender..
- While waiting prepare the thickening sauce by mixing 2 tsp of starch into 1/2 cup of water. Add a tsp or two of honey depend on your taste and 1 Tsp of dark rice vinegar. Pour gently into the wok and stir. Adjust seasoning to reach your desired degree of saltiness, sweetness and sourness. Serve with rice or porridge..
If you find this Simple sweet and sour Napa cabbage#mommasrecipes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.