Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Shrimp Cocktail recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Shrimp Cocktail recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's shrimp cocktail recipe. You can have mike's shrimp cocktail using 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Shrimp Cocktail:
- You need of FOR YOUR PROTEINS.
- Take 2 Pounds of Large Raw Shrimp [de-veined – shucked – tails removed].
- Use of FOR YOUR VEGETABLES.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Purple Onions [thin sliced].
- Take 1/4 Cup of Celery [fine chop with leaves].
- Use 1/4 Cup of Cucumbers [seeds removed – fine chop].
- You need 2 of LG Jalapeños [fine chop].
- Get 2 of Roma Tomatoes [small diced].
- Use 1/4 Cup of Radishes [thin sliced].
- Prepare 2 of Pickled Carrots [thin sliced].
- Use 1 Bunch of Cilantro Leaves [rough chop].
- You need 1 of Avocado [sliced – added only upon serving].
- You need of FOR YOUR RED SHRIMP MARINADE SAUCE.
- Provide 1 Cup of Chilled Clamato Juice.
- You need 1 Cup of Chilled V8 Juice.
- Get 2 tbsp of Tapitio Hot Sauce [or more – i use much more!].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Heinz Ketchup.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Mexican Oregano.
- You need to taste of Sea Salt And Black Pepper.
- Provide 1 Dash of Worchestershie Sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of Orange Juice.
- Provide of SIDES/GARNISHES.
- Take of Tapitio Hot Sauce.
- Get of Quality Crackers.
- Prepare of Lime Wedges.
- Get of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need of Green Onions.
Instructions to make Mike's Shrimp Cocktail:
- Make your RED SAUCE MARINADE. Place your raw shrimp in it and mix. Refrigerate for 10 minutes..
- In the meantime, chop all of your chilled vegetables..
- Add everything together – except for Avocado. Save that for individual serving. Otherwise you'll have an icky looking, murky red sauce..
- Marinate for 10+ minutes longer in fridge..
- Garnish with chopped cilantro, green onions, lime wedges and Tapitio Hot Sauce. Serve with quality crackers..
If you find this Mike's Shrimp Cocktail recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.