Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect easy no fat sambar recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best easy no fat sambar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to easy no fat sambar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Run the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy no fat sambar recipe. You can cook easy no fat sambar using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make easy no fat sambar:
- Take 1 cup of toor dal ( thuvaram parupu ).
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of castor oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of asofoetida.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of red chilly powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry mango powder.
- Prepare 10 of curry leaves.
- Use 1/4 cup of coriander leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide of chop / cut.
- Take 1 of drumstick.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of small onions.
- Take 1/2 cup of tomatoes.
- Provide 2 of green chilly.
- Get 2 of brinjal.
- Use 1 of carrot.
- Provide 1 of potato.
- Use 1 of green beans.
Instructions to make easy no fat sambar:
- pressure cook 5 small onions with washed toor dal ,3 cup water, cumin seeds , turmeric powder, asofoetida and castor oil for 4 whistle.
- boil all or any vegetables under cut category till they are soft or cooked or pressure cook for 2 whistle.
- mash the boiled toor dal and add it to the boiling vegetables and add coriander powder, chilly powder and salt or add sambar powder..
- let it boil for 5 minutes in medium flame.
- add water and dry mango powder leave for 5 more minutes.
- garnish with curry leaves and coriander leaves.
- this tastes good with idli, dosa, poori, pongal or even steamed white rice.
If you find this easy no fat sambar recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.