Simple Way to Make Award-winning Indian style ginger tea
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian style ginger tea recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian style ginger tea recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian style ginger tea recipe. You can have indian style ginger tea using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Indian style ginger tea:
- Prepare of TEA.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of skimmed milk.
- Use 1 tsp of tea leaves dried.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 pinch of freshly shaved ginger.
Steps to make Indian style ginger tea:
- Put a boiler or deep saucepen on stove, with 1/2 cup water, put sugar , dried tea leaves and ginger in it. bring it to boil….
- Add milk after everything comes to boil…..
- once everything boils all together.. and if ur tea looks of smooth brown in color… you git it right… sieve it and serve in a china cup… thats how i prefer … enjoy:-):-).
- NOTE: DO NOT PUT MILK IN WATER GINGER SOLUTION WITHOUT TEA IN IT… OR ELSE MILK SHALL TURN SOUR..
- NOTE: ITS AN AMAZING HERBAL TEA FOR THOSE WITH SORE THROAT..
- TIP: INCREASE THE AMOUNT OF INGREDIENTS AS PER NUMBER OF PEOPLE HAVIN IT..
If you find this Indian style ginger tea recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.