Recipe of Favorite Easy Alfredo Sauce
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Alfredo Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Alfredo Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to run as often.
The kitchen alone offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy alfredo sauce recipe. To make easy alfredo sauce you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Alfredo Sauce:
- Prepare of Ingredients in my Photo.
- Provide 1 lb of medium shrimp, cooked in butter with green onions, meat optional or different type of meat is fine.
- Take 1 bundle of green onions, chopped & sauted.
- You need 8 oz of fettuccine pasta.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Use 3/4 cup of milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic clove, minced.
- Use of Optional.
- Provide 1 cup of cooked peas, optional.
- Provide 1 cup of mushrooms, optional.
Steps to make Easy Alfredo Sauce:
- In a large sauce pan, melt cream cheese and butter..
- Whisk milk, pepper, garlic and nutmeg in.. Lastly, the Parmesan cheese..
- Bring to bubble. Add your cooked pasta, meat and veggies. And then serve!!.
If you find this Easy Alfredo Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.