Recipe of Favorite Rendang Chicken Curry
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rendang Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rendang Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Select water over other drinks. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Using them for your only source of hydration, however, is dumb. Ingesting water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rendang chicken curry recipe. You can have rendang chicken curry using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rendang Chicken Curry:
- Prepare of ready-made Rendang curry paste.
- Use of chicken breasts cut into small cubes or strips.
- Prepare of tin coconut milk.
- Prepare of kaffir lime leaves.
- Use of Thai fish sauce.
- Get of palm sugar.
- Use of green beans (trimmed, chopped half).
- You need of carrot (cut about 4-5 cm long).
- Prepare of big red chilli.
Steps to make Rendang Chicken Curry:
- Heat about 2 tbsp. of coconut milk in a wok over a high heat until coconut milk starts bubbling. Add the Rendang curry paste and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant..
- Put rice on to cook and add carrots to par boil for five mins..
- Add the chicken to the Rendang and coconut sauce cook for a few minutes, until chicken just about done then add carrot, green bean and stir well..
- Then add the sugar, fish sauce, red chilli and kaffir lime leaves. Simmer for 5-7 minutes..
- Taste and adjust the saltiness by adding more fish sauce if preferred. Add a few tbsp. of coconut milk and stir well..
- To serve, place the panang curry in a large bowl removing Kaffir line leaves. Pair with steamed jasmine rice..
If you find this Rendang Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.