Simple Way to Make Ultimate Bacon Fried Rice
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Bacon Fried Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bacon Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon fried rice recipe. To make bacon fried rice you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bacon Fried Rice:
- You need 2 of plates cooked white rice (leftover rice, put in the refrigerator for a night, is recommended).
- Take 6 pcs of bacon, sliced.
- You need 70 gr of peas.
- You need 70 gr of corn kernel 1 carrot, smal diced.
- You need 1/4 of onion, minced.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 2 of eggs + 2 Tbsp water, beaten.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vegetable oil for frying the eggs.
- Get 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Prepare 2 stalks of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Take 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Instructions to make Bacon Fried Rice:
- Heat vegetable oil. Add beaten eggs. Gently scramble the eggs. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- In a skillet, fry the bacon. Allow it to render and become crisp. Take it out of the wok and set aside. Discard the oil. Reserving 1 tbsp in the pan..
- Sauté garlic and onion until fragrant..
- Add carrot, peas, and corn. Keep stirring until the vegetables cooked..
- Add rice. Season with soy sauce, salt, and white pepper powder. Stir well. Use a spatula to break the clumps. Adjust the taste..
- Add scrambled eggs, cooked bacon, green onions, and sesame oil. Mix well again..
- Remove from the heat. Serve warm with sliced cucumber or tomatoes. Yum! 😋.
If you find this Bacon Fried Rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.