Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Sashimi Poke bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Sashimi Poke bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Walk up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy sashimi poke bowl recipe. To cook easy sashimi poke bowl you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Sashimi Poke bowl:
- Get 500 g of sashimi.
- Get of Limu (fermented seaweed).
- Get of Diced avocado.
- Get Handful of cucumber (strips).
- You need of Edamame.
- You need of Omelette strips (optional).
- Provide of Bonito flakes.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Furikake.
- Use 2-3 bowl of cooked Japanese rice.
- Get of Seasonings:.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 2 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar.
Steps to make Easy Sashimi Poke bowl:
- Cook rice while preparing all the other ingredients. Prepare edamame as per usual method (boil edamame for 5mins) and remove the outer skin leaving only the peas..
- [Optional] Prepare omelette as per usual method, you may add sugar while mixing the egg for that bit of sweetness. Make sure when frying it's in one complete piece so that you can cut it into strips later..
- Cut sashimi and avocado into cubes and cucumber into thin strips. Chop the scallion into small pieces..
- Place the sashimi into a mixing bowl and sprinkle salt over it. Add in scallion, soy sauce, rice vinegar and sesame oil. Mix well..
- Once the rice is ready, place rice into bowls and carefully arrange the ingredients (edamame, cucumber, limu, avocado, omelette and sashimi) on top of the rice. Depending on personal preference on level of saltiness, pour the seasoning over the ingredients. Sprinkle some bonito flakes and furikake over it and serve..
If you find this Easy Sashimi Poke bowl recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.