Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods honestly do improve your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You were simply waiting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with a certain amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while simultaneously calming the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you feel healthier. And now you are aware that it can help raise your mood too!
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy pasta recipe. To cook creamy pasta you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Pasta:
- Provide of For Pasta.
- Provide 2 cups of pasta.
- Use of Water for boiling.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Get of For Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1 tbsp of flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk (as required).
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide Pinch of white pepper.
- Get Pinch of oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of English mustard.
- Use 1/2 cup of reserved pasta water.
- Get of Crispy wonton wrappers for topping.
Instructions to make Creamy Pasta:
- Boil pasta according to pack instructions, for 7-8 minutes. Drain and set aside..
- Heat butter in a pan. Add flour and roast until browned. Add milk gradually, while stirring to form smooth sauce without lumps..
- Add spices, oregano, and English mustard and mix well..
- Add the pasta. If the sauce is too thick, add some reserved pasta water to loosen up the sauce. Cook pasta further until tender..
- Serve with crushed crispy wonton or samosa wrappers. Enjoy!.
I love hearing how you went with my recipes! Tag me on Instagram at @RecipeTinEats. There are many popular creamy pasta sauces that can be used on any type of pasta. The creaminess can be provided by cream, sour cream or even coconut milk. This basic pasta cream sauce is worth learning how to make.
If you find this Creamy Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.