Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and have something good. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to miso roasted cauliflower salad recipe. To make miso roasted cauliflower salad you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad:
- You need of large head of cauliflower, sliced in 1 inch steaks.
- Provide of miso, I used red, yellow miso was in the original recipe.
- Get of water.
- Get of olive oil.
- Take of soy sauce or tamari.
- Take of mirin.
- Provide of garlic crushed and chopped.
- You need of Sriracha sauce.
- Provide of I tsp sesame oil.
- You need of large fresh red shiso leaves, chopped.
- Use of piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated.
- Use of Juice of 1/2 a lime.
Instructions to make Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad:
- Heat oven to 450° F..
- Break sliced cauliflower into flowerets..
- Mix miso with water until well mixed in a medium bowl. Add olive oil, soy sauce, mirin, Sriracha and garlic. Toss cauliflower in mixture..
- Arrange cauliflower on a shallow pan and roast 15-20 minutes..
- Flip or stir cauliflower on the baking pan and cook for 10-15 mins more..
- Take cauliflower out of the oven and let cool for 10 minutes..
- Add chopped red shiso, sesame oil, grated ginger and lime juice to roasted cauliflower. Toss or mix well..
- Serve as a side dish..
If you find this Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.