Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kimchi, my simple version recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kimchi, my simple version recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kimchi, my simple version recipe. You can cook kimchi, my simple version using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kimchi, my simple version:
- Use 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of gochujang paste.
- Use 2 medium of jars 12 ounce each.
- Prepare 2 medium of paper towels or handkerchief.
- Provide 4 large of rubber bands.
- Take 1/2 cup of clean marbles.
- You need 5 cup of cabbage coarsely chopped.
Steps to make Kimchi, my simple version:
- Mix the cabbage, gochujang paste, and salt. Work it all in well.
- Pack the mixture into the jars. Take a big piece of cabbage lay across the top of the mixture. Put marbles on top of the big piece of cabbage. To hold down the kimchi below the brine.
- The brine will be made naturally through the fermentation. If not enough make a salt brine of 1 cup water with 1 and a half teaspoons of kosher salt just add till kimchi is totally covered..
- Let sit after 5-7 days to taste if its your desired ripeness put into refrigerator, for a week or longer hope you enjoy. Will keep 3 months or longer in the refrigerator..
If you find this Kimchi, my simple version recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.