Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Gang keaw wann nue or green curry beef. recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gang keaw wann nue or green curry beef. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gang keaw wann nue or green curry beef. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Begin with exchanging the light bulbs. This will probably go further than the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. You also have to acquire the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The kitchen lights especially tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house also. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that difficult. It’s related to being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gang keaw wann nue or green curry beef. recipe. To cook gang keaw wann nue or green curry beef. you need 1 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gang keaw wann nue or green curry beef.:
- Take 400 grams of of slices beef, 1 tb spoon of green curry paste, 2 c of coconut cream divided, 1 full hand of sweet basil, 10 of small thai eggplant, 1 / 2 slices of sweet pepper, 2 slices of chillies remove seeds, 1 tb spoon of oil,2tb spoon of sugar, 2 ts spoon of fish.
Steps to make Gang keaw wann nue or green curry beef.:
- In the heating pan add oil and fry in green curry paste fry till the oil surface trun green add coconut cream stir and bring to boil at medium heat.
- Stir in slices beef and bring to boil for 10 minutes.
- Add the rest of coconut cream ,bring to boil covered for 5 minutes.
- Add eggplants,sweet peppers and slice chillies right away add sugar, fish sauce and chicken stock powder and end with sweet basil..
If you find this Gang keaw wann nue or green curry beef. recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.