Recipe of Ultimate Spices baked figs
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spices baked figs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spices baked figs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spices baked figs recipe. To make spices baked figs you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spices baked figs:
- You need 4 of figs, halved.
- You need 2 tbsp of clear honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soft butter.
- Provide 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Get 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 tbsp of orange juice.
- Prepare 2 of star anise.
- You need 1 tbsp of pistachio (crushed).
Instructions to make Spices baked figs:
- Heat oven to 200C or gas mark 6. Lay the figs in an ovenproof roasting dish, dot over the butter and drizzle with orange juice and honey..
- Sprinkle over the sugar and cinnamon. Put those fragrance star anise amongst the figs and roast for 15-20 minutes..
- Place 4 fig halves, drizzled with syrup, on a plate with a dollop of mascarpone and top with crushed pistachio..
If you find this Spices baked figs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.