Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Totoro Roll Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Totoro Roll Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Totoro Roll Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to totoro roll bread recipe. To make totoro roll bread you need 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Totoro Roll Bread:
- Use of Bread Dough.
- You need 200 grams of ・Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 20 grams of ・Butter (or margarine).
- You need 15 grams of ・Sugar.
- Provide 3 grams of ・Salt.
- Prepare 130 ml of – 140 ml ・Milk.
- Get 3 grams of ・Dry yeast.
- Provide of Cookie Dough.
- Use 15 grams of ・Butter (or margarine).
- Provide 10 grams of ・Sugar.
- Use 3 tbsp of ・Beaten egg.
- Use 45 grams of ・Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 of Filling of your choice.
- Get 1 of dark or white Chocolate decorating pen.
Steps to make Totoro Roll Bread:
- Put all the bread dough ingredients into your bread machine. Start the "bread dough" course..
- Cookie dough: Bring butter to room temperature and mix with sugar. Add cake flour and beaten eggs. Mix well..
- You can adjust the hardness of the cookie dough with the beaten eggs. Put the dough in a plastic bag and roll it out thinly using a rolling pin. Rest it in a refrigerator..
- When the bread dough is ready, make 12 round ones weighing 30 g each. Leftover dough can be used for ears. Cover the dough with a damp cloth and rest it for 15 minutes..
- Forming: Here you can add a small amount of filling if you like. Make the dough into a shape of Totoro. Softly press the dough from the top using your palm and make it a bit flat..
- For ears, tear off dough from the leftover dough and put them on the body. Press them firmly onto the body so they don't come off..
- Let dough rise a second time in an oven for 20 minutes at 40℃..
- While the dough is rising, cut the plastic bag with cookie dough, take the dought out and cut out round shapes. 5cm circles are the best. I used the bottom of a cup that was just the right size..
- After the second rising is done, preheat the oven to 180℃ / 350℉. In the meantime, put the cookie dough on Totoro's stomach and brush beaten eggs on bread dough..
- Bake them for 15 minutes at 180℃ / 350℉..
- Draw Totoro's face using a chocolate decorating pen. Draw big eyes with white chocolate. While waiting for them to dry, draw the nose, whiskers, and a pattern on stomach. Draw the black eyes last..
- Done! Good job!.
- They look so cute together..
- They make great presents too..
- Piyochan mama arranged it into Doraemon version. Everybody give it a try, they are really cute..
If you find this Totoro Roll Bread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.