Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fig Soda Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fig Soda Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fig soda bread recipe. To cook fig soda bread you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fig Soda Bread:
- Use 1 of Fig (dry or semi-dry).
- Get 250 grams of White flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 100 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 100 ml of Plain yogurt.
Steps to make Fig Soda Bread:
- Preheat the oven to 180℃. Sift all the dry ingredients together. Combine the milk and yogurt..
- In a bowl with the sifted dry ingredients, add the fig, cut into bite-sized pieces, and mix lightly..
- Make a well in the center of the bowl and add the milk and yogurt mixture. Fold it until incorporated (do not knead)..
- Roll the dough into a round shape and place it onto a cookie sheet. Dust it with a small amount of cake flour (not listed) with a tea strainer. Make a shallow crisscross slit with a slightly wet knife..
- Bake it in the oven for 35 minutes. Lower the temperature to 170℃ and bake another 10 minutes and it is done..
- Insert a toothpick in the center. If dough sticks on it, bake a little longer..
If you find this Fig Soda Bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.