Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimps in Thai Red Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimps in Thai Red Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Start out with replacing the light bulbs. This will go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost somewhat more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. It goes further than merely exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The kitchen lights in particular are often left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that tough. Largely, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimps in thai red curry recipe. To cook shrimps in thai red curry you need 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimps in Thai Red Curry:
- Take of Ingredients for Thai Red curry paste:.
- Prepare 1 of medium Onion (roughly chopped).
- Provide 6-8 of dry Red chillies (seeds removed preferably).
- Use 1" of piece Ginger – chopped.
- Prepare 8 of Garlic cloves (skinned).
- Prepare 1 of Lemon rind (grated).
- Get 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Take 2 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of Ingredients for Red curry :.
- Use 200 gm of cleaned and washed Prawns/ Shrimps.
- Use 1 cup of Cauliflower florets.
- Provide 10-15 of French Beans – cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Take 1 of medium Carrot – cut into roundels.
- You need 1cup of thick Coconut milk.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Thai Red Curry Paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking Oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt (or as required).
- Use 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take of Ingredients for Corn-Capsicum Buttered Rice :.
- You need 3 cups of cooked rice.
- Take 2 tbsp of salted butter.
- Take 1tsp of Garlic – chopped finely.
- Take 1/2 cup of Corn kernels – boiled.
- You need 1 of small Green Capsicum – chopped into small pieces.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
Instructions to make Shrimps in Thai Red Curry:
- Thai Red Curry Paste – Combine all the ingredients given under the Thai Red curry paste in a Mixer-Grinder. Add a little water and grind to a smooth paste. You can mix 2 tbsp of cooking oil into the paste and store it in a glass jar in the refrigerator, and use when required. Remains good upto a month..
- Thai Red Curry – Heat oil in a deep pan, add Thai Red curry paste, and stir fry for 2 mins. Add cauliflower, French beans, and carrots. Mix well to coat with curry paste and fry for 2-3 mins till the vegetable get a nice colour. Add the Shrimps and stir fry for 2 mins till they turn pink in colour. Reduce flame, add coconut milk, and mix well. (add ½ cup water if required). Bring to a boil on medium flame, add Sugar, and simmer for 5-7 mins on slow flame..
- Buttered Rice – Heat butter in a pan. Add chopped garlic and fry for a minute. Add corn and capsicum pieces and toss for 2 minutes. Add the cooked rice, salt and pepper. Mix well and stir fry for another 2 minutes..
- Plating – Spoon the rice into a small bowl. Invert angd place it on a serving plate. Pour the Thai Red curry around the Rice..
If you find this Shrimps in Thai Red Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.