Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Lemongrass & Ginger Shrimp Stirfry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lemongrass & Ginger Shrimp Stirfry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemongrass & Ginger Shrimp Stirfry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Make sure that what you have at home is nutritious. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemongrass & ginger shrimp stirfry recipe. To cook lemongrass & ginger shrimp stirfry you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemongrass & Ginger Shrimp Stirfry:
- Prepare of zucchini, halved and sliced.
- Use of Green pepper, sliced.
- Get of Red pepper, sliced.
- Prepare of Shrimp, deveined and peeled.
- Take of thai yellow curry paste.
- Prepare of Coconut milk.
- Use of salt and pepper.
- Use of Coconut oil.
- Provide of sesame seeds (optional) as a garnish.
- Provide of Marinade.
- Take of lemongrass stalks, minced (tough outer bit removed).
- Get of Fresh grated ginger.
Steps to make Lemongrass & Ginger Shrimp Stirfry:
- Mince the lemongrass the best you can, add ginger and marinade the shrimp for 30 min..
- In a large pan heat coconut oil and add shrimp (not including marinade).
- When shrimp just turns pink, add the yellow curry paste and 1/2 the can of coconut milk, mix to combine..
- Add the veggies and cook for about 3 min..
- After 3 min, add the rest of the coconut milk, mix and let cook for 5 min..
- Serve with rice or noodles 😆😆😆 .. it doesn't take very long, I like my veggies to be a little crisp but you're more than welcome to cook longer . ENJOY!! 😉.
If you find this Lemongrass & Ginger Shrimp Stirfry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.