Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week butter mochi
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect butter mochi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect butter mochi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to butter mochi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to butter mochi recipe. To cook butter mochi you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook butter mochi:
- Take 1 box of mochiko sweet rice flour.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Provide 14 oz of can of coconut milk.
- Take 12 oz of can evaporated milk.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Use 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 3 of eggs.
- Use 1/2 cup of melted butter.
Steps to make butter mochi:
- preheat oven to 350°.
- grease 13×9 pan.
- in a large bowl sift together mochiko flour, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- in a medium bowl mix together coconut milk, evaporated milk, vanilla extract, and eggs.
- make a well in the dry ingredients and incorporate the liquid ingredients. mix well.
- mix in melted butter.
- pour into pan and tap pan to settle batter.
- bake for 45-60 minutes or until golden brown.
- cool at least 2 hours before cutting.
If you find this butter mochi recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.