How to Make Any-night-of-the-week Kanya's Chicken Green Curry
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's chicken green curry recipe. You can have kanya's chicken green curry using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kanya's Chicken Green Curry:
- Prepare of green curry paste.
- Use of bird eyes chili,or any hot fresh chili.
- Take of red onion,or 4 shallots ,chopped.
- Prepare of garlic.
- You need of sliced of galangal.
- Prepare of lemongrass stalk,sliced.
- Use of coriander roots,finely chopped.
- Prepare of cumin seeds,roasted.
- Take of coriander seeds,roasted.
- Provide of citrus peel,or lime peel is ok s.
- Use of shrimp paste.
- You need of salt.
- Take of others.
- Get of coconut milk.
- Take of water.
- Get of basils.
- You need of chopped eggplants.
- Use of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need of crushed garlic.
- Provide of optional birdeyes chili for extra add in curry.
- Prepare of fresh chili sliced ,and yellow bell pepper sliced to garnish ..optional.
- Use of chicken,chopped to bite size ..or chicken breast ,tight ,,chopped ,sliced.
- Provide of seasoning.
- Get of fish sauce.
- You need of palm sugar.
- Get of brown sugar.
- Provide of salt to taste.
Steps to make Kanya's Chicken Green Curry:
- Make chilli paste ,first i roast coriander and cumin seeds,optional add 3 bay leaves , galangal ..chop and slice another chili paste ingredients …
- Start to pound lemongrass,galangal,citrus peel,salt,cumin,coriander seed by pestel and mortar,add chili ,shrimp paste ,garlic,onion until well mix …easy go buy some green curry paste at store and skip step one and two hahahha :).
- On low heat,set soup pot with some coconut milk ,stir in chili paste with kaffir lime leaves,keep stir dont let it burn,slowly add coconut milk just a little at time ,only to protect from burning ..stir and keep add it until your paste turn shinny green ,good smell.
- After paste is shinny ..now its time to add chopped chicken,stir to mix with paste on medium heat until no longer pink..add seasoning..water ..add more coconut milk ,but not all,let it simmer about 20 mins.
- After 20 mins ,add chopped eggplant ..cook more 10 mins ,add sliced pepper ,add all coconut ,basils,stir ,and heat off.
- Done your homemade chicken green curry at home,now serve it with hot steamed jasmine rice ,or rice noodles as Thai style..hope you enjoy this :).
If you find this Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.