Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Thai Massaman Curry
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Massaman Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Massaman Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Massaman Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai massaman curry recipe. You can have thai massaman curry using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Massaman Curry:
- Prepare of Chicken Meat (cut into pieces).
- Prepare of Potatoes (diced).
- Provide of Cooking Oil.
- Use of Tamarind Paste (soaked in 1/2 cup warm water).
- Provide of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare of Palm Sugar.
- Prepare of [Marinade].
- Provide of Salt (or more).
- You need of White Pepper (or more).
- Provide of [Massaman Spice Mix] – ground well.
- Take of Cinnamon Stick.
- Provide of Cardamom Pods.
- Prepare of Cloves.
- Take of Black peppercorns.
- Get of Cumin Seeds.
- Use of [Curry Paste] – processed in a blender.
- Prepare of Red Chillies (deseed).
- You need of Green Chillies (deseed).
- Use of Garlic.
- You need of Shallots.
- You need of Finger.
- Use of Galangal.
- Take of Shrimp Paste.
Steps to make Thai Massaman Curry:
- MARINADE; season the Chicken with Salt and Pepper and set aside for 30 minutes or more..
- CHICKEN: heat 4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Sauté the Spice Mix for 1 minute. Then add the Chicken and coat well. Cook the Chicken until brown all over..
- PASTE & POTATOES: add the Curry Paste and Potatoes. Mix well and cook until the oil separates..
- LIQUIDS: then add in the Coconut Milk, Tamarind Juice, Palm Sugar and mix well. Bring it to a simmer and cover with a lid. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring the bottom occasionally..
- FINISH: after 10 minutes, remove the lid, and continue to cook until the gravy thickens. Garnish with Fresh Coriander Leaves and serve with rice..
If you find this Thai Massaman Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.