Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pickled Cucumber & Carrot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pickled Cucumber & Carrot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. These modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Maybe the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and possibly this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is definitely not true. Particularly if you make certain the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, of course. It’s related to being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pickled cucumber & carrot recipe. To cook pickled cucumber & carrot you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pickled Cucumber & Carrot:
- Get 200 ml of Vinegar (or rice vinegar).
- You need 400 ml of Water.
- Take 70 grams of Sugar (preferably soft light brown sugar).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 10 of Whole peppercorns.
- Use 2 of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Chili pepper (seeds removed).
- Prepare 1 of an appropriate amount Your choice of vegetables.
Instructions to make Pickled Cucumber & Carrot:
- Wash and chop the vegetables. If using a jar for pickling, it's probably better to cut them into sticks..
- Place all of the ingredients except for the vegetables into a pot. Turn on the heat for a short time to cool. Parboil the tougher vegetables (carrots, daikon radish, etc.) briefly..
- Place the cut vegetables into the jar and pour in the cooled pickle sauce. Seal with a lid..
- Chill in the refrigerator and allow to pickle overnight, then enjoy (Try to consume them within 1 week)..
- Taking the advice of others, in addition to cucumbers and carrots, I pickled cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, celery, and purple onion..
If you find this Pickled Cucumber & Carrot recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.